Savanna + Blake// Gretna, VA | themullinsphotoco.com

Menu

We are a wedding photography duo based in central Virginia. Here’s our latest work along with educational content for fellow photographers. We hope you like what you see and we’d love for you to pop in and say hello!

WELCOME to
OUR BLOG

Socialize:

Weddings

Browse by category

Engagements

Portraits

Education

Savanna + Blake// Gretna, VA

Jul 30

We had the privilege of photographing Savanna and Blake’s engagement session, Savanna’s bridal session’s and their wedding day! We love when we get to be a part of so many parts of a couple’s wedding!

Savanna and Blake are true naturals in front of the camera! Blake can’t stop looking at Savanna and Savanna can’t stop smiling and laughing! I LOVE when couples are like that!

Savanna and Blake, thank you guys SO much for having us! It was a true honor to see you guys all the way through your engagement and wedding day!

Comments +

1. mwmotley4@gmail.com says:

The comment I made to you Saturday night, that I was very impressed with you and your wife (and you reminded me that I had not even seen your photos from the day yet??) still stands!! Not only were you very professional and easy going (your calmness made things go so much smoother) but your art work is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Job well done!!!!!

2. mwmotley4@gmail.com says:

3. mwmotley4@gmail.com says:

4. Kay Henderson says:

Beautiful pictures ! Congratulations Savanna and Blake you can just the love pouring out <3

5. fosterlady4@yahoo.com says:

Beautiful pictures congratulations guys!

6. fosterlady4@yahoo.com says:

Beautiful pictures congratulations guys!

7. fosterlady4@yahoo.com says:

Beautiful pictures congratulations guys!