*Cue squealing and happy dance now!
I am SO, SO excited to share Kyra and Cody’s wedding! This wedding was out of control gorgeous and Kyra and Cody are THE MOST FUN!
Kyra is a super talented wedding photographer herself so when a fellow wedding photog asks you to photograph THEIR day it is a HUGE honor (yes, I realize I’m using a lot of all caps in this post, that is just how excited I am!)
Kyra and Cody got married at Commune coffee shop in Norfolk, Virginia and it was seriously the coolest thing ever. I mean they served the yummiest lattes during the reception. WINNING!
The entire week of the wedding it called for 90% – 100% chance of rain all day. Saturday morning came it was was POURING outside but as soon as they finished their first look and it was time to start portraits it stopped raining and we got the most amazing, sunshine and the perfect glow!
A few of my favorite things from Kyra and Cody’s day:
– Kyra designed and made the invitations for their wedding and they were AMAZING! See the coffee theme!?
– Kyra shared the sweetest first look with her dad. She kept saying she would be able to hold back the tears until she saw her dad but as soon as she saw him the tears came! *Cue me starting to cry as well*
– Did I mention how cool is was that they got married in a coffee shop!?
– Did you SEE those details!? The BEST EVER! I was legit squealing over them.
– Kyra and Cody chose to do 100% of their portraits, including family pictures, before their ceremony and that was so awesome!
Cody and Kyra, it was seriously the BIGGEST HONOR and the most fun being a part of your day.
Thank you guys so, so much for bringing us along!
Adam + Sarah <3